ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Announcing my new website (superboyac).

<< < (10/16) > >>

superboyac:
Glad you liked it!  Did you find the layout of the article comfortable while reading, with the pictures, size of the pictures and such?

mouser:
perfect i thought.

superboyac:
Great, thanks!  This is pretty fun.  I wish I were wearing my tie today, so the coffee picture would have been more formal!  I'm studying for the GRE right now, but when I have more time, I'm really going to tweak some of the minor things on the site.  Mouser, really, thanks for making me stick to wordpress.  Now that I'm learning this stuff a little, I think I would have had a nightmare with anything else.

mouser:
GRE study, good luck!!
gre study is like a game -- you really do get better just by practicing.. definitely do full length practice tests.. i found that was most confidence building in terms of learning how long you could spend.

superboyac:
Yeah, the GRE is definitely like a game.  Unfortunately, there are only a few computer adaptive practice exams available and I'm saving those for the optimum time.  For what I'm trying to do, the quantitative sections are the important ones, as in, I need to get 800 on it, which shouldn't be all that hard for me.  I've been practicing for a little bit now, and usually I'll miss only 1 problem per 30 questions when I'm careless.  But like I said, the practices that I have are mostly paper.  You're right, the timing is the most crucial part.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version