ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Announcing my new website (superboyac).

(1/16) > >>

superboyac:
http://aram.dcmembers.com/

Hi everyone, I'm trying to manage some personal content in a well-organized website, so feel free to check it out.

I'm using WordPress with the Mimbo theme, which is a magazine style layout.  I like that much better because I don't really care for the chronological presentation of blogs.  I just want to present content like a newspaper or magazine would, with a better visual flow.  Besides, I don't think I'll have enough material to present in a chronological fashion.

Thanks to mouser and special thanks to gothi[c] for the generosity and assistance.

tomos:
gotta say: I like the way you write Superboyac, so I'm looking forward to this :up:

allen:
I quite like the layout.

superboyac:
THanks guys.

All the content on it right now is stuff I had previously written.  I want to polish the presentation more as I go along, with pictures and other goodies.  I would also organize my thought a little better.  Like that Randy Travis thing is just rambling--I wrote it in SQLNotes a while ago when I was testing out the HTML pane.

Anyway, there will be better stuff on it soon, especially the software section.

Yeah, I like the layout.  I hope it won't be too hard to learn to customize it.  There's also Mimbo Pro, which costs about $90.  I'll get it if I find myself using the website a lot (I may run out of content or motivation, or time...hopefully not). 

mouser:
might want to put the site in your forum profile and in your signature.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version