ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us the View Outside Your Window

<< < (85/90) > >>

Curt:
My poor but nice part of Copenhagen, Denmark:

tomos:
The Moon again...
I took this pic two nights ago:

It looked a bit odd but I didnt think any more about it till I saw this the following night:

turns out there was an eclipse on the night of the 16/17th (visible here but apparently not in the States)

ayryq:
I posted the gif above of turkeys walking in front of my game-camera. I get lots of shots like that, plus plenty of deer, squirrels, groundhogs, and the odd cat. But this one was new:
I am not aware of any neighbors with these animals; no idea where they came from or where they went. The picture was taken three months before I saw it. The camera did not capture any other frames that day.

tomos:
I posted the gif above of turkeys walking in front of my game-camera. I get lots of shots like that, plus plenty of deer, squirrels, groundhogs, and the odd cat. But this one was new:
[ Invalid Attachment ]
I am not aware of any neighbors with these animals; no idea where they came from or where they went. The picture was taken three months before I saw it. The camera did not capture any other frames that day.
-ayryq (July 27, 2019, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
In the woods this morning I drove by what looked like a small or a young goat. This was in the middle of nowhere, with no farms around. Completely black.

I know how you feel :-)

cranioscopical:
Why kid around?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version