ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us the View Outside Your Window

<< < (38/90) > >>

rjbull:
Ever seen those Scottish postcards that are a blank grey rectangle, with a cartoon Scot in wet-weather gear saying something like, "There's a great view here, when you can see the view?"  I had a similar experience this morning when one of my bedroom windows was so frozen inside that I couldn't see out.  The other gave an extreme soft-focus effect.

KynloStephen66515:
Yip, my windows are frozen on the inside also...its annoyingly cold now lol, Ive even left every heating device that we own, turned on full haha.

Its that bad, I even found myself turning on the tumble drier to heat up the utility room (putting the nozzle in the room instead of through the vent) and also using my gas hob cooker to heat the kitchen lmfao

gexecuter:

So i got a brand new camera and decided to take a pic of my bedroom window. As you can all see here in Chile is the midle of the summer so it's damn hot, i always wanted for it to snow a little but that's impossible i guess. Anyway i may take pictures of my city (Quillota) in the future so stay tuned and happy christmas to all.

tomos:
(see attachment in previous post)
So i got a brand new camera and decided to take a pic of my bedroom window. As you can all see here in Chile is the midle of the summer so it's damn hot, i always wanted for it to snow a little but that's impossible i guess. Anyway i may take pictures of my city (Quillota) in the future so stay tuned and happy christmas to all.
-gexecuter (December 25, 2010, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
fond memories :-*
about 15 yrs ago I did a bit of travelling in Chile and spent a Christmas in Santiago - I did find it odd - 36°C and people playing chess in the plazas(?)
Travelled down as far as Temuco not too far away from you there...

app103:
My bedroom window:

Yes, that's snow.

And downstairs, the snow that was packed up against the door:

and my street:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page