ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us the View Outside Your Window

<< < (18/90) > >>

Dirhael:
Hehe, thank you :) Yes it's Norway, more specifically a small island called Onøy at the coast of Helgeland. If you're interested in seeing a few more pictures, here's a link to a few taken by someone else. They are all from either this island or one of the (many) other ones right next to it in the same municipality.
-Dirhael (September 01, 2008, 03:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

looks very beautiful, amazing mountains - look like lumps of rock ( probably are I'm sure :) )
in ways reminds me of the west coast of ireland (the stoney bits especially) except it looks like ye get good summers at least ;)
-tomos (September 01, 2008, 04:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah most of the mountains in this area shoots straight up from the ocean. The summers can be really nice, though I suppose that depends a little on what you're used to. It rarely gets above 30°C but that's fine by me...it's not to cold for a swim or some waterskiing every now and then :D

jgpaiva:
Guys, please take this as constructive criticism, but I think you really shouldn't post too many personal details about where you are.
Even though we're among friends, this is a public forum, and noone knows what others could do with your personal details.

(i'm in no way saying you shouldn't post your location, just post it so that people can't narrow it any closer than your neighborwood ;) )

f0dder:
OK, finally, here we go...

This is the view outside my bedroom window, where I've sat numerous times watching the sunrise with a cup of tea or coffee. There's some scaffolding outside, since the third floor of my apartment block is currently being renovated. Or rather, nuked, turning a bunch of small rooms into a few larger apartments.

Show us the View Outside Your Window

And no, that's not my bike :)

Sugar:
Out My Window

They look fake but I believe it's because I was shooting in "vivid" mode.  I waited til fawn chewed it's way over to it's mother and then smacked the window....hm....this comment seems familiar.

cranioscopical:
Nice to see the image again, though (comment #58)  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version