Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 30, 2014, 11:45:55 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Show us the View Outside Your Window  (Read 103695 times)
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2008, 12:51:16 AM »

skinny sun bathing after my shower! ...watch this space!

Ohhh, well, if you insist   smiley

Dream on!  cheesy cheesy

If you need help - JUST ASK!
Shades

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2008, 01:19:00 AM »

skinny sun bathing after my shower! ...watch this space!

Ohhh, well, if you insist   smiley

Dream on!  cheesy cheesy

Dream off!!! (would be the correct comment for Cranioscopical, CleverCat) Wink
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2008, 07:05:32 AM »

If you need help - JUST ASK!
oldfart
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2008, 07:31:01 AM »

The first shot is out the window of my computer room.  The second shot is of my back yard and was taken last February after a snow.  My back yard abuts a cemetery.  Those folks make the best neighbors you could wish for.   

4WD, I enjoyed your pictures.  My nephew is heading for Australia to play for the Springvale Lions, which I believe is near Melbourne.

dmg
Dirhael
Supporting Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2008, 11:21:29 AM »

Sorry for the not-so-good quality of the pictures, didn't have my camera at hand so I used my phone. I took the first 4 pictures while I was walking my dog at a mountain which is around a 15 min. walk from my house. The last two I quickly snapped from my house after I just got inside.

* DSC00134.jpg (344.97 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 326 times.)

* DSC00138.jpg (469.53 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 312 times.)

* DSC00142.jpg (273.98 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 338 times.)

* DSC00150.jpg (336.69 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 306 times.)

* DSC00167.jpg (246.54 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 300 times.)

* DSC00165.jpg (338.29 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 316 times.)

Registered nurse by day, hobby programmer by night.
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2008, 11:58:20 AM »

My back yard abuts a cemetery.  Those folks make the best neighbors you could wish for.

They have very poor taste in lawn ornaments, though Wink

Chris
yksyks
Supporting Member

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2008, 03:09:48 PM »

I can't resist to add my view. It's not new, it was taken in October a couple of years ago, but the view remains the same, just the light was exceptional then.

May I ask the previous contributors to edit theirs posts and add at least basic geographical information? Most of you probably know each other's personal details, but for me it's not always obvious.

To set an example, here are my details: Czech Republic, Praha, part Koloděje, view taken southward. For interested Google Earth users here are the coordinates of the location: 50° 3'53.37"N, 14°38'16.49"E.
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2008, 03:21:50 PM »

great to see all these pics
good idea yksyks to at least give the country (will edit my post - Pfalz Germany here anyways)

Dirhael has to win the best scenery award - (I guess that's how come you have such good taste in wallpaper!)
I was trying to figure out where it might be - was thinking New Zealand but from his profile I see Norway

Tom
Dirhael
Supporting Member

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2008, 03:56:34 PM »

Dirhael has to win the best scenery award - (I guess that's how come you have such good taste in wallpaper!)
I was trying to figure out where it might be - was thinking New Zealand but from his profile I see Norway

Hehe, thank you smiley Yes it's Norway, more specifically a small island called Onøy at the coast of Helgeland. If you're interested in seeing a few more pictures, here's a link to a few taken by someone else. They are all from either this island or one of the (many) other ones right next to it in the same municipality.

tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2008, 04:24:57 PM »

Hehe, thank you smiley Yes it's Norway, more specifically a small island called Onøy at the coast of Helgeland. If you're interested in seeing a few more pictures, here's a link to a few taken by someone else. They are all from either this island or one of the (many) other ones right next to it in the same municipality.

looks very beautiful, amazing mountains - look like lumps of rock ( probably are I'm sure smiley )
in ways reminds me of the west coast of ireland (the stoney bits especially) except it looks like ye get good summers at least Wink

Tom
Dirhael
Supporting Member

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »

looks very beautiful, amazing mountains - look like lumps of rock ( probably are I'm sure smiley )
in ways reminds me of the west coast of ireland (the stoney bits especially) except it looks like ye get good summers at least Wink

Yeah most of the mountains in this area shoots straight up from the ocean. The summers can be really nice, though I suppose that depends a little on what you're used to. It rarely gets above 30°C but that's fine by me...it's not to cold for a swim or some waterskiing every now and then cheesy

jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2008, 05:53:29 PM »

Guys, please take this as constructive criticism, but I think you really shouldn't post too many personal details about where you are.
Even though we're among friends, this is a public forum, and noone knows what others could do with your personal details.

(i'm in no way saying you shouldn't post your location, just post it so that people can't narrow it any closer than your neighborwood Wink )

f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2008, 04:03:38 PM »

OK, finally, here we go...

This is the view outside my bedroom window, where I've sat numerous times watching the sunrise with a cup of tea or coffee. There's some scaffolding outside, since the third floor of my apartment block is currently being renovated. Or rather, nuked, turning a bunch of small rooms into a few larger apartments.

And no, that's not my bike smiley

- carpe noctem
Sugar
Charter Member

« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2008, 10:20:41 PM »

Out My Window

They look fake but I believe it's because I was shooting in "vivid" mode.  I waited til fawn chewed it's way over to it's mother and then smacked the window....hm....this comment seems familiar.

Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.....

Sugar
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2008, 02:28:23 PM »

Nice to see the image again, though (comment #58)  smiley

Chris
Mark0
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2009, 06:02:04 AM »

My backyard. We got some snow on new year's eve, and some is still here.

Bye!

p3lb0x
Supporting Member

Beer, beer, beer, I'm going for a beer!

« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2009, 10:06:14 AM »

The view I have here at night time

Stop mousering people so much - Mouser
PhilB66
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2009, 10:57:57 AM »

(see attachment in previous post)
The view I have here at night time

p3lb0x,

Something just did not feel right about the image you posted... and now I know what:

Why did you leave Cody outside in the dark you heartless bird-hater  Angry
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2009, 11:18:23 AM »

phil, lol  Grin

Mark0: your back yard looks very cool and mysterious.  Cool
ewemoa
Honorary Member

« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2009, 12:20:18 AM »

Looking out a nearby window today, I saw something like:

tomos
Charter Member

« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2009, 07:44:16 AM »

Looking out a nearby window today, I saw something like:
 (see attachment in previous post)

nice to see timber houses again :-)

Tom
Mark0
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2009, 06:15:57 PM »

Not really my backyard, but I consider this place my second home. I lived there for 3 years, when I was 10.
I just been there for this weekend, for a big reunion with old friends from that time, and took this photo from the ground floor.

Exceptional snow this year. There wasn't so much from near 30 years.
There's a lake between the trees in the first plane, and the big hotel in the distance! smiley

tomos
Charter Member

« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2009, 05:28:13 PM »

veering off-topic:
here was the view ON my window today smiley

the colours have NOT been souped up - I could see it was really colourful but it's kind of shocking (in lots of ways) to see a close up like this ..

Tom
biox
Charter Member

« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »

We might get some rain

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2009, 09:14:45 PM »

nice to see this thread revived, keep 'em coming!  thumbs up
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.075s | Server load: 0.17 ]