ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us the View Outside Your Window

<< < (15/90) > >>

CleverCat:
More pics... The second one is the view from lounge of our Lemon Tree which was grafted with an orange originally, and when frost (yes we do get frost sometimes) damaged it, it grew from below graft and now we have Loranges!  ;D They taste like cross between a Lemon & Orange and are orange in colour....  :o

CleverCat:
Courtyard...

With a bowl of 'Winter Banana' Apples! From our tree - yep they are called Winter Banana!  :D

cranioscopical:
skinny sun bathing after my shower! ...watch this space!-CleverCat (August 31, 2008, 08:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ohhh, well, if you insist   :)

SKesselman:
!!!
CleverCat, thanks for posting these! These views are so inspiring. I love the bricks, too...we don't have them in California, and so the architecture here looks rather flat and uninteresting, in general.

4wd, your photos are awesome, too. I especially like the one showing the lights at night.

It's fun to see all these different places!

CleverCat:
I've noticed that on programmes like Renovate My Family & Extreme Makeover Home Edition. We don't build houses with wood here - too many termites maybe?  ;D

We owned the whole 1/2 acre then sub-divided and I designed this house for my Disability needs as the front house was becoming a problem for me! now Mum can leave me for a day if necessary and I can cope. We are down a 30 metre pan handle - nice and private...

It's a loooong trot up to front gate!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version