ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Show us the View Outside Your Window

<< < (10/90) > >>

mouser:
tsaint: beautiful.

Darwin:
tsaint - great picture. I was just reading about Singapore's International airport (here, if anyone is interested)! Sounds FABULOUS...

tsaint:
Its down to the call of nature (pun intended) I took that pic...no way am I normally up early enough to see the sunrise

Darwin:
Here's my view at the moment in Singapore... -tsaint (August 20, 2008, 07:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah... missed the "at the moment" - thought you were in Oz, and I was right! Hope you're enjoying your visit to Singapore (so, IS the airport that great?!).

tsaint:
Darwin,
By way of explanation - I'm on 3 months holiday out of Australia, 2 months of that in Singapore (ma-in-law keeps a room for us at her place)
I just got back here from a month of Europe - england, scotland, france, holland and must say Changi leaves every airport I passed though (I think it was 7) for dead. Cleanliness, crowds, immigration queues, free internet access - singapore leaves them for dead. (Caveat - apart from the budget terminal which is for plebs llike me and for which every expense has been spared)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version