Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 24, 2014, 06:57:11 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Show us the View Outside Your Window  (Read 91771 times)
josant
Participant

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #225 on: March 22, 2012, 06:36:36 AM »

A step back from my makeshift desk (in my daughters room - the dolls house is perhaps a give-away). The view is from my flat near the center of Stockholm in Sweden.

PhilB66
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #226 on: March 29, 2012, 07:58:48 AM »

Good to see it here thanks for sharing it.
I am not sure I want to see the view outside your window (or any forthcoming spam post).
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #227 on: March 29, 2012, 12:10:14 PM »

Well, not my home, but out front my hotel...

A guy trying to sell me weed, cocaine, or hookers...

Thanks, but no thanks! Grin

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
Shades

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #228 on: March 29, 2012, 12:31:48 PM »

So its 'yes' to the weed, 'no' to the cocaine and you're smiling at the hookers...  tongue
Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #229 on: March 29, 2012, 12:49:34 PM »

So its 'yes' to the weed, 'no' to the cocaine and you're smiling at the hookers...  tongue

Hmmm...

A quarter ounce of weed, a gram of coke, and about 45 kg of hooker... Does that sound like fun? Or 45 kg x 2? Grin

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
nosh
Supporting Member

« Reply #230 on: March 29, 2012, 12:56:07 PM »

Show us the pimp outside your window.  Grin
Giampy
Participant

« Reply #231 on: April 06, 2012, 06:25:11 PM »

Outside my window I have a view towards the future: the cemetery.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 02:03:35 PM by Giampy » Logged
Mark0
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2012, 12:42:42 PM »

Couple of days ago:

Backyard with an interesting sky by MarcoPon, on Flickr

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2012, 01:21:01 PM »

Mark0!!!  Great to see you again!!!

Beautiful photo - that's HDR enhanced, isn't it?

Giampy, very nice and peaceful  thumbs up
Mark0
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #234 on: April 27, 2012, 01:39:28 PM »

Hi mouser!! Thanks! Nice to be back. I definitely have to be here around more!  smiley

Indeed it's an HDR photo. And that remind me of another software I have to post about!

Darwin
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #235 on: May 06, 2012, 08:50:18 AM »

Outside my window I have a view towards the future: the cimitery.

I suppose there is a certain symmetry to that.

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
Giampy
Participant

« Reply #236 on: May 06, 2012, 03:24:38 PM »

Outside my window I have a view towards the future: the cemetery.

I suppose there is a certain symmetry to that.

You're right. In fact this is my family:

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:35:59 PM by Giampy » Logged
Mark0
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #237 on: May 06, 2012, 04:00:09 PM »

BWHAHAHAHA!  cheesy

TaoPhoenix
Supporting Member

Making a Post, Editing it twice to make it nice.

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #238 on: May 06, 2012, 04:18:03 PM »

I haven't seen the view outside my window in two years! (Well, when I'm at home relaxing that is. I do eventually have to get to work somehow, and I do a couple of day trips.)

/Hermit   cheesy
4wd
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #239 on: June 10, 2012, 09:56:16 PM »

Winter, no snow since our altitude is too low for that but at least we're still in the light smiley

Four wheel drive: Helping you get stuck faster, harder, further from help...........and it's no different on this forum Evil
Mark0
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #240 on: June 11, 2012, 04:47:47 AM »

Wow!

4wd
Supporting Member

« Reply #241 on: June 11, 2012, 06:53:59 AM »

I should correct myself, we do get snow but it's a very rare event - we're only at 480m.  This is August, 2008, looking from our drive across the front of our block.

I forgot to post these two freeloadersw when I took it:

Busy watching a pair of wedge-tail eagles circling over the mountain - they've grown up now and joined the band of nine that sit out the front waiting to be fed.

I'll see if I can grab a sunset tomorrow, didn't have a stand for the camera so the couple I took were a bit blurry.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 07:02:27 AM by 4wd » Logged

Four wheel drive: Helping you get stuck faster, harder, further from help...........and it's no different on this forum Evil
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #242 on: June 12, 2012, 03:20:27 AM »

Birds can be elusive but these were very obliging and even let the Cat get close! Wink

* Cats Love Rainwater.jpg (91.34 KB, 600x413 - viewed 98 times.)

If you need help - JUST ASK!
4wd
Supporting Member

« Reply #243 on: June 12, 2012, 05:48:40 AM »

Sunset, that's Mt Macedon straight ahead, (~80km):

IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

« Reply #244 on: June 12, 2012, 08:07:21 AM »

Not so much a view from my window as a view from a bridge which is in the view from where I live.
File: 01488_spaghettijunction_1680x1050.jpg

It's a rather nice nighttime shot of Auckland city (NZ) that I found amongst wallpapers in a .ZIP file from minus.com. I have seen many photographers shooting this view (day and night) from the bridge, but had not previously seen what the actual photo looked like.
(I have so far never taken a photo of the city from this particular vantage point.)
4wd
Supporting Member

« Reply #245 on: June 23, 2012, 08:46:57 AM »

...and so as Melbourne Airport gets nuked into the wasteland of time we say farewell to another wintery day....

TaoPhoenix
Supporting Member

Making a Post, Editing it twice to make it nice.

« Reply #246 on: June 23, 2012, 12:07:26 PM »

BWHAHAHAHA!  cheesy

I wish I lived in Warehouse 13's Escher Vault. The "view outside the window" would be hysterical!

4wd
Supporting Member

« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2012, 05:37:40 AM »

Tonights sunset photos, a before and after shot:

And a couple of artistic type shots, first is from our brief foray into snowy weather and the second was when my friend turned up with a washed car:

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:44:06 AM by 4wd » Logged

jadinolf
Supporting Member

« Reply #248 on: July 08, 2012, 12:41:50 AM »

You get used to this after a while. smiley

* window_clean3.jpg (64.83 KB, 568x426 - viewed 106 times.)

Printed on 100% recycled bytes
IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2012, 03:23:33 AM »

Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.05s | Server load: 0.17 ]