HOME | Blog | Software | Reviews and Features | Forum | Help | Donate
Click here to
donate and join now!
Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site March 28, 2015, 09:21:18 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread  (Read 9065 times)
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2015, 04:31:38 PM »

I guess this would be a good place to spam the link to all the people who have not been here for ages!

If any of you guys are on Facebook, and would like to keep up with the important things that are happening on DC from time to time, then you should "like" our Facebook Page! xD

https://www.facebook.com/...nCoder?ref=ts&fref=ts

On a less spammy note...It really is fantastic to see all these old names popping up!  Welcome back guys and girls, even if it was only for that one post!  cheesy

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

<Ɛooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~

Jimdoria
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2015, 02:21:03 PM »

Wow, hadn't been here in a long time and just decided to start checking back again! Ten years already? How'd that happen?

I remember when Mouser first floated this site as a kind of experiment to test out his unique approach to the freeware / shareware divide. Now it's so much easier for developers to make money. The only problem is, as soon as they make it they have to give it to Apple!  cheesy

I'm still using OneNote and still a big fan of the kind of freeware gems this site has always been able to ferret out of the wild Internet. So some things have not changed all that much.

Congratulations on 10 awesome years, Mouser! And a heartfelt thanks as well. Whenever I have some weird software issue nobody else around me even understands, I know I can always post about it at DonationCoder!

- Jimdoria ~@>@

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who divide everybody into two kinds of people, and those who don't.
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2015, 12:07:38 AM »

Whenever I have some weird software issue nobody else around me even understands, I know I can always post about it at DonationCoder!

That quote should be added to the front page!

f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #153 on: March 27, 2015, 11:07:32 AM »

ps.
I hope none of you current regulars get any funny ideas from this thread and make plans to disappear for a few years just to get the lost sheep treatment !  Angry
Don't even think about it!!!!!
Better keep us reined in with a "lost sheep" mug, then! tongue

- carpe noctem
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #154 on: March 27, 2015, 11:26:50 AM »

f0dder you have already earned the never-yet-created, occasionally mentioned, 5000 post mug.
if we could find someone to design that mug..
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #155 on: March 27, 2015, 11:35:11 AM »

f0dder you have already earned the never-yet-created, occasionally mentioned, 5000 post mug.
if we could find someone to design that mug..
I sortakinda think nudey made a design like that?

Not sure why I get that idea, though...

- carpe noctem
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #156 on: March 27, 2015, 11:46:45 AM »

hahaha did I already send that out?  my memory has never been my best quality.
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #157 on: March 27, 2015, 11:49:24 AM »

hahaha did I already send that out?  my memory has never been my best quality.
Nor mine, but I'd never forget about my two DC mugs smiley

I don't think the "over nine thousand!" mug got made, though, and a "lost sheep" one would be cute ^_^

- carpe noctem
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #158 on: March 27, 2015, 11:54:32 AM »

and a "lost sheep" one would be cute ^_^

i don't want to encourage more lost sheep!!

and we work on exponentials here, the next Post Achievement mug should be at 25,000 posts.

i suppose there are a few more members that need 5000 post mugs too..
AbteriX
Charter Honorary Member

Member #520

« Reply #159 on: March 27, 2015, 02:22:14 PM »

25,000 posts  Cry

Let's see: I have 1.000 in 10 years,... then for 10.000 post I would need....   .................... forget it!   embarassed    

Grin          tongue            Thmbsup          cheesy

Greetings, Stefan.
tomos
Charter Member

« Reply #160 on: March 27, 2015, 02:29:26 PM »

There was those really cute schnapps 'glasses'
(made from ceramic)

I requested one @ 5,000 posts but never got it   cheesy

hi f0dder and everyone else who's been checking in Kiss

Tom
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #161 on: March 27, 2015, 02:31:35 PM »

Ok tell you what, after the fundraiser when we are swimming in dosh, i'll print up a list of all 5,000+ posters and we'll get those 5000 post mugs (or shot glasses) sent out to all who havent gotten them yet.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #162 on: March 27, 2015, 02:32:07 PM »

Back on topic: There are still some lost sheep that haven't been heard from.. How can we find them?
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.046s | Server load: 0.02 ]