ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Similar program to Ps Tray factory that works on Vista 64-bit.

<< < (8/10) > >>

Shaba:
TNX for beta
I'm trying PS Tray Factory 3.0a (beta) on XP x64 bit edition.
It not work wery well :-/
After reboot icon don't desappear and i must select from menu to hide it.
There is a way to fix? New beta arrive?

TNX
Shaba

Darwin:
Hi Shaba - that's pretty much my experience as well, sadly. A fix is in the works, but I've had no communication from the developer with respect a  timeframe. I'd contact the developer if I were you listing your system specs and the problems you're having with the alpha. The support e-mail address is on the options tab.

Shaba:
I send a email to developer
I'm trying new beta of systrayx that work quite fine for me :-)

Darwin:
Yeah, I received a notice about the Systrayx beta this morning. However, I am not a huge fan of the author's licensing model so will stick with PS Tray Factory (and hope that the bugs are ironed out of it - no reason not to believe that they will be worked out, given that I'm running the first alpha version at the moment...). Having said that, if it's working for you - go for it  :Thmbsup:

Darwin:
Just received a link to the latest alpha build of the 64 bit version of PS Tray Factory, if anyone is interested in giving it a shot:

http://www.pssoftlab.com/download/pstrayf303a.exe

I've used each version and they have gotten progressively better. Haven't run this one, yet, but the previous build was pretty stable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version