ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Similar program to Ps Tray factory that works on Vista 64-bit.

<< < (6/10) > >>

Darwin:
I wrote to the developer immediately after making the post above no word, yet, but I'll report back when I do hear form him or her. What has me a bit puzzled is that the purchases were made in 2006... so well before Feb 2008.
-Darwin (November 28, 2008, 08:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just an update - never did receive a response so have long since stopped worrying about it. Not very impressed, though...  >:(

Darwin:
I’m now on Vista Ultimate 64-bit and wanted to confrim that PS Tray Factor 2.63 (which is a beta) does not work under it (though it worked brilliantly under Vista 32-bit). I'm soldiering on using Windows "Hide Unused Icons' feature, which is "OK", but I do miss PS Tray Factory... Hope the developer gets a 64-bit (or 64-bit compatible) version out soon.

J-Mac:
I’m now on Vista Ultimate 64-bit and wanted to confrim that PS Tray Factor 2.63 (which is a beta) does not work under it (though it worked brilliantly under Vista 32-bit). I'm soldiering on using Windows "Hide Unused Icons' feature, which is "OK", but I do miss PS Tray Factory... Hope the developer gets a 64-bit (or 64-bit compatible) version out soon.
-Darwin (January 03, 2009, 09:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Where are you seeing the beta? When I go to the web site I see that the latest item the developer has posted in the "News" section is May 7, 2007!!

I don’t see anything there about a beta version.

Thanks!

Jim

Curt:
- from page 1:

Actually, there is a top secret link to PSTray Factory somewhere in these forums that gives access to the 64-bit version, if I remember correctly.  Hold on, let me find it...
OK, here's the actual link to the file:
http://www.pssoftlab.com/download/pstrayf263.exe

And here's the thread where I found it here at DC (thanks Josh!):
PS Tray Vista (DC thread)

-superboyac (September 17, 2008, 03:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Darwin:
Yeah! What Curt said  ;D That version works under Vista 32 bit but not under 64-bit (though my hopes had been high for it  :()...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version