ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Similar program to Ps Tray factory that works on Vista 64-bit.

<< < (4/10) > >>

J-Mac:
Thanks for posting back, Jim. I'm going to stop worrying about it. I suspect that because I bought the second licence through the same account as I did the first (ie same e-mail address and cc), a second "seat" was enabled on the original key. It's the only explanation that makes sense. I haven't written the developer yet, but will do so and post back if I get a response.
-Darwin (November 27, 2008, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I imagine it depends on when you made the purchases. The email I received with the new registration info (the one I quoted above) indicates that all registration codes from then on will work for more than one installation. Keeping in line with the license, of course. So if you had purchased either or both prior to Feb 2008 those codes are probably limited. Or perhaps his server no longer requires the activation in the same way. That would explain why they are different.

Jim

Darwin:
I wrote to the developer immediately after making the post above no word, yet, but I'll report back when I do hear form him or her. What has me a bit puzzled is that the purchases were made in 2006... so well before Feb 2008.

Dormouse:
Back at the time we had a 50% discount I assume. I think I'd be tempted with that, but not otherwise since I do have some level of control over it the system tray already.

Note correction made to improve clarity. Approx 6 hours after original. I would not like a 30 minute cut off for edits.

Curt:
I have used the one and same license key on three computers. No contact with the company was necessary.

But I still think PS Tray Factory is a little "hard" on the computer. Everytime I have clicked anything inside the popup and is "closing" the popup again, the CPU will speed up its use. It have done so on both Win 2000 and XP, and to a minor degree even on my new quad core Vista. Maybe I have another (a third) program that is causing a conflict?

superboyac:
Note correction made to improve clarity. Approx 6 hours after original. I would not like a 30 minute cut off for edits.
-Dormouse (November 28, 2008, 09:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
haha!  I agree. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version