ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Similar program to Ps Tray factory that works on Vista 64-bit.

<< < (2/10) > >>

Josh:
Huh, what? who? where?

Dunno if that is x64 capable, but give it a shot. Email the devs, that is what I did and got them to push out a vista version :) Couldn't live without this app. It saves me so much tray space!

Darwin:
Cheers, guys. More effusive thanks in the Tray Management mini-review thread  :Thmbsup:

The_Doomer:
Howdy Again!

I have allready tried that version but it seems to work in Vista 32-bit but not in the 64-bit version of vista. Any other have that version working in Vista 64?? :huh:

//Regards The_Doomer

Darwin:
Drat! I just tried the beta of PS Tray Factory (which works great under Vista 32-bit) under Windows Server 2008 64-bit and no joy...  :(

Thus consider this posting a "bump" to The_Doomer's post above  :P

J-Mac:
I use PS Tray Factory on my XP Pro desktop, but I'm little surprised about all the comments here regarding their licensing scheme; what is so good about it? I must have missed something.

AFAIK, they limit you to using it on only one computer - can't install it on a desktop and mobile computer. And I do know that if you move to a different computer, or reinstall your OS, you must get a new registration code. Their registration code only works once - no reinstalling with that code.

Thanks!

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version