ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: A quick, no-gui, one script holding macro recorder/player.

<< < (3/7) > >>

mouser:
DoOver works amazing... love the way it shows the keys being recorded as you type. you've outdone yourself this time skrommel.

ok this is a bit crazy though - i think vbmark is going to faint when he reads this thread and finds not just one but do programs have been coded to perform what he requested -   :D

-

ps.
i'm guessing that it won't be common that we get two programmers coding the same request - might be kind of frustrating if it happened a lot?  maybe the solution is just to invite more people to post requests so that there is plenty to go around  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Carol Haynes:
For some reason DoOver records double clicks for me instead of single clicks ?

For example if I record a left click on an item the tool tip that appears says [mouse D][mouse U] as you'd expect but when I play it back I get a double click so if I opened a window from Quick Launch toolbar it opens two ?

skrommel:
  :) Just one parameter short! Try it now, Carol!

I actually wasn't planning to show the recorded keys, I just forgot to remove the code before posting! But If you like it, I'll keep it in. I'll just shorten it.

Skrommel

Carol Haynes:
Thanks - that has got rid of the double clicking, but it still needs one more tweak for me - that is (at leastthe option of) real time playback.

At the moment it seems to replay too quickly to keep up with screen redrawing. For example, opening a webpage and clicking on a link in a known position within that webpage. If the page doesn't have time to draw it doesn't work.

Another thing that would make it even more useful is to make clicks within windows relative to the window rather than absolute, then if a window position changes slightly it will still work (eg. multiple webpages open in their usual cascading style).

Carol Haynes:
I have tried to add the timer coding myself but I am getting really stuck on how to use arrays in AHK, and also how to distinguish between numbers and text ...

My idea was in the Record subroutine add entries to an array of the time offset from the last stored key/mouse of recording. Then in playback wait the time in the array before sending the next key.

Sounds simple enough to do but I am getting in a total knot with AHK producing 'text' instead of numbers? I tried adding code to the the tooltip and everytime I used an array the NAME of the array was displayed rather than the value ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version