ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Windows 7's Taskbar....Err.....Circle Dock for the DC Programming Contest

<< < (19/28) > >>

VideoInPicture:
I would like to contribute for the CircleDock Im an MCTS student in C# (VS 2005 or .NET framework 2.0) or else I will be developing this on my own since this is opensource.....

Please let me know if I can Join the development team

regds
theWizard

I have also posted a review of this software on my blog
http://dotnetwizard.net/?p=1606
-theWizard (August 20, 2008, 08:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hello theWizard,
Yes, I can use the help and you can help me develop it. Have you created other C# programs before?

I'm a bit busy right now, but I'm post back in a few hours about what I would like help with. One you could try to do right now is to fix the start menu shadow residue bug as described in this thread: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=14478.0. I haven't had much luck dealing with it.

Send me an e-mail at [email protected] with your e-mail and what instant messaging program you want to use to communicate for the project.

Eric Wong

VideoInPicture:
What i want it to do is to stay open behind windows so I dont need to use the hot  keys :up: 
-joshuadc96 (August 20, 2008, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm planning on adding an option to make the dock not always on top to this weekends Alpha 7 build. However, it may not behave how you want it just yet because when you hover over either the center button or one of the dock icons, they grab focus and bring themselves to the top of the windows.

I think what you are getting at is that you have other windows that do not take up the whole screen on your computer and you want Circle Dock to stay behind those when not in use. I'll see what I can do.

joshuadc96:
would it be possible for you to alert me when there are updates plzzz? :) :) :) :D :D :D :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :P :P :P

wreckedcarzz:
Wouldn't it be easier to just subscribe to email updates to this topic? It should be an option when you hit the Preview button on the Quick Reply OR When you hit Reply @ the top or bottom of the topic.

Looking forward to the next non-beta update myself :)

J-Mac:
I just installed Alpha 9.2-6 on my desktop computer running XP Pro.  Couple of comments:

First, I noticed several remnants of closed windows that are visible on my Desktop; actually I can see them in any application. Finally figured out that it's the bottom and right edge of the Start Menu that opens when I Left-click on the center icon in Circle Dock.  Doesn't appear to be affecting anything but they sure are annoying!  BTW, they won't go away at all unless I restart my system.  Anyone know a way to clear these without rebooting?

Second, for future consideration, please make the program icons changeable.  Presently you must remove programs altogether and place a new one on the dock to effect a change.

A question: What image files are acceptable for CD icons?  I see that PNG's are provided, but are JPG, ICO, and/or TGA image files OK?

Thanks!

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version