ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Windows 7's Taskbar....Err.....Circle Dock for the DC Programming Contest

<< < (18/28) > >>

ma5t3rw1tt:
One of the best things about this site is the interaction and feedback between coders and users (the term "user" doesn't do justice to some of the people here who have made an art out of testing, feedback, and feature requests).

So welcome to the site ma5t3rw1tt and welcome to this new section for Eric's software.  :up:
-mouser (August 19, 2008, 07:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much. I have emailed him some mockups and things which I think he will post. If he don't, then I will. He told me that once he gets the software stable enough, that he will be trying to implement some of the features that I had suggested. This piece of software certainly does have potential and that is why I am trying to make this piece of software go somewhere while its still young.

And the interaction with the creator, its FREAKING AMAZING!

joshuadc96:
Hay man is there any way to make it work like rocket dock like always on so you don't need to use the hot keys or launch it all the time.
plzzzzzzzz help i know that this is a work in progress but it would be a nice feature :( :up:

VideoInPicture:
Hay man is there any way to make it work like rocket dock like always on so you don't need to use the hot keys or launch it all the time.
plzzzzzzzz help i know that this is a work in progress but it would be a nice feature :( :up:
-joshuadc96 (August 20, 2008, 03:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can you describe in more detail how you want to be able to use Circle Dock like Rocket Dock?

Do you mean like an autohide feature where when you move your mouse to the edge of the screen, the dock will pop up? This is one of the features that I have listed above and I will be incorporating it into the final release of 0.9.2.

theWizard:
I would like to contribute for the CircleDock Im an MCTS student in C# (VS 2005 or .NET framework 2.0) or else I will be developing this on my own since this is opensource.....

Please let me know if I can Join the development team

regds
theWizard

I have also posted a review of this software on my blog
http://dotnetwizard.net/?p=1606

joshuadc96:
What i want it to do is to stay open behind windows so I dont need to use the hot  keys :up: 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version