ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Windows 7's Taskbar....Err.....Circle Dock for the DC Programming Contest

<< < (15/28) > >>

VideoInPicture:
BTW, which other problems did you encounter?

Ti133700N:
I confirm, by setting Platform Target to x86 I was able to compile and execute CircleDock on my Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit.

Can't wait to see the next improvements. If you need assistance to test some functionalities, I will gladly help.

VideoInPicture:
I confirm, by setting Platform Target to x86 I was able to compile and execute CircleDock on my Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit.
Can't wait to see the next improvements. If you need assistance to test some functionalities, I will gladly help.
-Ti133700N (August 18, 2008, 08:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome aboard! I'll try to compile an x86 version on my computer and post that version up for now so that people with 64-bit computers can test it while I rework the hook to make it run on 64-bit without x86 compilation.

Ti133700N:
Welcome aboard! I'll try to compile an x86 version on my computer and post that version up for now so that people with 64-bit computers can test it while I rework the hook to make it run on 64-bit without x86 compilation.
-VideoInPicture (August 18, 2008, 09:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I've noticed that you are already planning to translate your app in other languages than English so I've included a French.ini file with this post in case you wanted to test it. I'm french canadian so I guess I could help with the french translation. Sometimes the french characters can cause problems so I thought it would be a good idea to test it early in the development stage.

VideoInPicture:
-VideoInPicture (August 18, 2008, 09:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I've noticed that you are already planning to translate your app in other languages than English so I've included a French.ini file with this post in case you wanted to test it. I'm french canadian so I guess I could help with the french translation. Sometimes the french characters can cause problems so I thought it would be a good idea to test it early in the development stage.
-Ti133700N (August 18, 2008, 09:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, that super. I haven't even told anybody how to translate it yet. If you want to test out the French on your system, go into the Settings Folder -> Config.ini and under [Language], change the path to your file.

I'll be sure to give people credit for their contributions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version