ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Windows 7's Taskbar....Err.....Circle Dock for the DC Programming Contest

<< < (2/28) > >>

fenixproductions:
Very nice idea.
Being honest: I've always wonder HOW can people find anything quickly with so many icons on theirs desktops? I know that in real life I am a bungler but you cannot find such behaviour in my PC. Everything is clearly organized. Even "Start" menu programs are put into sub-folders and my Desktop contains 5 icons only!
There is something called "folders" to keep things clear. I don't really understand why so many people have so much mess ;)

Armando:
[what is that piece of music?]
-tomos (July 12, 2008, 09:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

(Beethoven Symphony No. 7, movement 2 -- a beautiful piece!)
Nice work videoinpicture!

VideoInPicture:
I have reports from some users that the program crashes when they try to add a icon/link to the dock and no useful error message pops up. Others aren't having this problem (like me) so I'll have to investigate this. It is really baffling me what is wrong. If someone here has the same problem, please download the source code from http://circledock.wikidot.com and run it using Visual Basic Express 2008 (free). Then, when the program crashes, you'll know where it is crashing and what the error message is.

Dormouse:
I don't really understand why so many people have so much mess ;)-fenixproductions (July 12, 2008, 09:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
They have a good memory, so don't need to spend extra time organising things or putting them away or clicking through a hierarchy. ;D ;)

Dormouse:
Very nice idea.  8)
Downloading it now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version