ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Privacy Page for DonationCoder.com Posted -- Suggestions Wanted

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
Great suggestions app!
I've updated the page now, can you have a look and see what you think now?

app103:
Looks good now...if I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

mouser:
I've now linked to the privacy page from donation, about, forum signup, and other pages.

f0dder:
s/dissapear/disappear - and perhaps "we will be happy to do so" from that section should be changed to "we will do it with no questions asked" or similar, because we're never really happy about losing a member, are we? :)

I really like how the page is split into sections, makes it a lot easier to read than those massive blurbs you usually just click "I accept" without reading the crap. And it's kept in human-understandable language (boy do I hope you'll never need it translated to legalese).

Oh, as a final thing: once the privacy page is stable, if you need to make changes later on, it would be very nice if you keep a public diff/changelog (and perhaps also archived old-versions), imho that would be a real sign that DC is serious & friendly and doesn't try to sneak things in through the back door.

mouser:
thanks for comments f0dder.

Oh, as a final thing: once the privacy page is stable, if you need to make changes later on, it would be very nice if you keep a public diff/changelog (and perhaps also archived old-versions), imho that would be a real sign that DC is serious & friendly and doesn't try to sneak things in through the back door.
--- End quote ---

good point, i will start a section on that page for change revision list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version