ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

YourFonts - Generate a font based on your handwriting

<< < (7/17) > >>

Dormouse:
I'd not realised that the empty cells could be used; it's really good. :-[ (again)

erwind:
I'd not realised that the empty cells could be used; it's really good. :-[ (again)
-Dormouse (August 01, 2008, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm not sure if we both understand each other. Can you please clarify your last post?

Dormouse:
-Dormouse (August 01, 2008, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm not sure if we both understand each other. Can you please clarify your last post?
-erwind (August 01, 2008, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

I suspect now I got it wrong again  :-[ :-[, but i had taken these comments

Then there are still 3 cells empty, so there is room for a couple more characters.
-erwind (August 01, 2008, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

But no worries, only characters that are written down on the template(s) are added to the font, so if you only need a few characters, then only write those down.-erwind (August 01, 2008, 10:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

to mean that there could be user specified characters added to the font (even if it meant a bit of exploration to work out the keyboard entry for those items).

I see now that you meant that the empty boxes were null boxes (but that you could chose to fill them in the future) and that people could use just some of the boxes that were active, if they chose.

But it would be good to be able to define a few undefined characters. Of course, I could simply subvert a few of the specified boxes for that I suppose.

erwind:
The characters that can be included in the font are all predefined. If you want more characters, or if you want to modify your font(s), then you should give FontCreator a try.

Deozaan:
Are all of the characters that are printed on a standard USA keyboard included?

Call me ethnocentric if you will, but those are the only ones I care about. :-[ :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version