ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gizmo's Tech Support Alert Newsletter Merges with Windows Secrets

<< < (4/13) > >>

cgl:
Re: Gizmo's Tech Support Alert Newsletter Merges with Windows Secrets
--- End quote ---

As a non techie I happily paid Fred and Gismo for their ideas, suggestions and direction.

Windows Secrets payment schedule is "Pay what you think we're worth".

That is why I am paying ZERO.

We'll see. Hopefully we won't lose Gismo.

tomos:
That is why I am paying ZERO.

We'll see. Hopefully we won't lose Gismo.
-cgl (July 12, 2008, 06:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

We'll see as you say,
but, as said above, Gizmo's content seems to be planned for the paid version only

Tiesenhausen:
Tech Support Alert has had a paid premium section for a long time, and if you like it, as everybody on this thread seems to, why haven't you supported it by paying for the premium stuff (which I find definitely worthwhile)?

The new setup will honor premium subscriptions to TSA. Mine is supposed to be paid until December of this year. So, one will find out, won't one?

It's hard to believe anybody who likes Richards' writing and info can't spring for $5 or the equivalent just to see what the new merger will be like. Yeah, I'm not very optimistic either, but let's wait and see.

Tiesenhausen

tomos:
Tech Support Alert has had a paid premium section for a long time, and if you like it, as everybody on this thread seems to, why haven't you supported it by paying for the premium stuff (which I find definitely worthwhile)?
-Tiesenhausen (July 12, 2008, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

not sure if that's directed at me (or just more generally) - in case, yes, I have a subscribtion, & definitely worthwhile as you say :up:

re springing money to see what somethings like - ok, it doesnt have to be much but I'd find it hard to do - personally I think they'd be better off doing something like giving everyone a few issues of the paid version so people get a taste of it & then splitting it up into paid/unpaid

but as we all keep saying - we'll see :D

Tiesenhausen:
Wasn't directed at you, tomas, or anybody in particular. Obviously, we all wish Gizmo and the whole crowd well. I still have my big fat Windows Secrets book by Brian Livingston on the shelf, and consult it every so often.

Best to all, Tiesenhausen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version