ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Startup Delayer

<< < (5/14) > >>

skywalka:
I've been meaning 2 try Jackass JoeJoe's StartRight 4 ages but never gotten around 2 it.  For those interested:
http://www.joejoesoft.com/vcms/113/

These programs need 2 B able 2 incorporate all the features of startup selector programs but they still seem 2 B considered 2 seperate functions.

This is the best startup enabler/disabler I've come across:
http://www.windowsstartup.com/
It checks a database 2 determine what the actual startup programs are.

brotherS:
These programs need 2 B able 2 incorporate all the features of startup selector programs but they still seem 2 B considered 2 seperate functions.
-skywalka (December 20, 2005, 10:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Please no SMS-speak in the forum. Always remember, there are folks from all over the planet reading the forum, not everyone speaks English perfectly.

Consider to get this for your other chats:

Startup Delayer

8)

skywalka:
not everyone speaks English perfectly.-brotherS (December 20, 2005, 10:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
I must B 1 of them.

superboyac:
So I've been using Startup Delayer ever since this thread started...anyone else have this problem?

There are quite a few programs that get listed twice in the Startup Delay dialog, and even if I remove one of them, the program gets run twice when Windows starts up.  Also, i think I have one or two programs that get started twice even though it's only listed once.  It's almost as if Startup Delay can't accurately detect or control all of the startup instances of the programs.  Anyone else experiencing this?

patteo:

There are quite a few programs that get listed twice in the Startup Delay dialog, and even if I remove one of them, the program gets run twice when Windows starts up.  Also, i think I have one or two or programs that get started twice even though it's only listed once.  It's almost as if Startup Delay can't accurately detect or control all of the startup instances of the programs.  Anyone else experiencing this?
-superboyac (January 19, 2006, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

You will be happy to know that you are not alone. I have the same problem. So it's not your system.

The only way to solve the problem is not to let Startup Delay control that it is unable to control.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version