ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug] Initial Size

<< < (2/3) > >>

math0ne:
I did restart before, but after turning on the skinning system and restarting again its better, still a little cut off, but usable:

I love the program, and don't want to take too much of your time, so thanks for all your help!

mouser:
well i'd consider this a rather serious bug that needs fixing, so i'd like to get it working perfectly.
if i need to i'll add some custom code to handle the case where for whatever reason farr is improperly calculating the size it needs to be.

before i do, try messing with the settings here:

if it still doesn't solve the problem, what i might do is add another setting to that Advanced Configuration override page where a user can specify the exact pixel height of the farr window in it's default empty state.  that would allow you to solve your problem i think.  let's stay in touch and get this solved.

math0ne:
Indeed the problem is fixed when i disable the custom fonts.  I am using a custom font, it's actually from donationcoder.com too.

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Jibz/Dina/

mouser:
Ah ha!

Ok so the problem is that you set a custom font, and that the act of doing so seemed to confuse FARR about proper window height.

You might try re-enabling it and then playing with the Result Height and SlideLine Height settings to see if that can be made to fix it.  Otherwise I will try to figure out which additional setting is needed to solve this.

math0ne:
Well, re-enable-ing the custom font seems to re-set my problem, ie for a while i can use the Dina font with no problems

After a while though (not sure what causes it, i though it was standby, but i don't think so now) it goes back to misdetecting the window height. 

I'll let you know if i can figure out at what point exactly it stops working.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version