ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

McAfee SiteAdvisor

(1/3) > >>

mrainey:
It's showing "yellow" at DonationCoder this morning.

"In our tests, we found a small fraction of downloads on this site that some people consider adware or other potentially unwanted programs."

Is this something I never noticed before?  What a crock.

Lashiec:
Gone in 60s is a trojan!!! ZOMG! Sound all alarms!

Just kidding, it's another AHK false positive (avast! also flags it as a generic trojan), probably tomorrow it will be green again :)

mouser:
"In our tests, we found a small fraction of downloads on this site that some people consider adware or other potentially unwanted programs."
--- End quote ---

this is new, and actually this is UNACCEPTABLE.
it's not true and lashiec is certainly right about the cause.
but this is definitely NOT ok -- i'm contacting them now.

skrommel if you could rebuilt the gonein60s.exe with latest ahk compiler it would solve the issue too.

nite_monkey:
I've noticed that also. A couple of months ago, I tried to download low to sleep, but avast kept flagging it, so I had to download the ahk version and compile it myself.

lanux128:
McAfee's at it again. :down: btw, google W32/YahLover and check the 1st result. even McAfee admits that "false detection is being seen on certain AutoIT 3.2.2.0 compiled executables". Autohotkey is based on AutoIT initially.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version