ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

[Bug] Cannot edit plugin options

<< < (2/2)

CodeWzrd:
I think the bug is back in version v2.27.01.

I downloaded the program for the first time today. I unzipped the install exe to my temp directory. I played around with the simply launching installed programs. I wanted to see what plugins are available and saw that most of the plugins are already part of the install package. So I went to options, Plugins and Updates. I was expecting to see a list of plugins. Instead this is what I see.

None of the text boxes are enabled. I can't right click the list box to add the existing plugins. Is it something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

mouser:
it just "seems" like the plugins come already installed but they dont -- those are just plugin info files that come installed.
to actually download and install those plugins, right click on farr tray and say check for updates.  then switch to the "available for installation" tab in the updater and choose which to install.

CodeWzrd:
Yup,

You're right. Doing a search for updater, I found this thread https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=f2m3vf7o0ku6or94gc9hcsn6t1&topic=11710.0.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version