ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

[Bug] Cannot edit plugin options

(1/2) > >>

CatamountJack:
I have been happily using the FCalc plugin for awhile, but for some reason I find typing 'fc' cumbersome.  I was trying to figure out how to make '=' work instead, but I can't seem to change any of the plugin options (whether Alias (override), Regular Expression (custom override), Keyword Modifiers (custom override), or Score (override)).  If I make an entry in any of those fields, when I close the window and come back, none of the changes have stuck.

This doesn't seem specific to any one plugin, I've tried it on a bunch of them with the same result.

Is this likely a bug or am I missing something?

Update:  Forgot to mention, this is using the new 2.14.01

mouser:
looks like a bug in farr i must have introduced in last version.  i will fix.
(i spent many many painful hours last weekend fixing an inexplicable bug causing windows shutdown issues when farr was closing up, related to dlls, and so i probably did something weird here).

mouser:
Should be fixed in latest beta uploaded here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=10505.0

CatamountJack:
Looks like it's working!  Thanks!

(In case it wasn't intentional, FYI, I do get a message that says "ATTN:DEBUG Saving to C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FCalc\FCalc.cfi.tmp.debugtemp" when I close the plugin manager window after making a change, but the changes seem to work now.)

mouser:
(In case it wasn't intentional, FYI, I do get a message that says "ATTN:DEBUG Saving to C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FCalc\FCalc.cfi.tmp.debugtemp" when I close the plugin manager window after making a change, but the changes seem to work now.)
--- End quote ---

ha!
woops that for finding that, indeed i should have removed that and will now and reupload in 5 min.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version