ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Diablo 3 announced!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Veign:
I can't wait.  D2 kept me up until 4am playing...

Lashiec:
I can't wait.  D2 kept me up until 4am playing...
-Veign (July 02, 2008, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hehe, I see I was not the only one ;)

So, let's stack up some cheap mouses to be prepared for the third coming of the first MMO :D

Deozaan:
i agree - D1 was such a fun outing. also the graphics for D2 was a bit let-down as the max resolution was only 640*480 if i remember correctly.
-lanux128 (July 02, 2008, 06:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
Iirc it was 800x600 if you ran it in the 3D-accelerated version? Doesn't seem to be mentioned on wikipedia. Oh, and the Necromancer class was crippled, the skeletons just didn't scale up with level at all :(
-f0dder (July 02, 2008, 06:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

It was patched to handle 800x600 when the Expansion came out, I think.

I liked Diablo 2 a lot more than Diablo 1, but I agree that it was generally either way too easy or way too hard. I also agree that the Necromancer couldn't do anything at higher levels because his minions were way too weak. :-( He would have been my favorite class if not for that.

Thankfully the Druid came to take his place. Powerful familiars and powerful spells.

I can't wait for Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3! Hooray for Blizzard!

Deozaan:
I just took a look at some of the screen shots and I'm reminded a lot of Titan Quest

lanux128:
It was patched to handle 800x600 when the Expansion came out, I think.-Deozaan (July 02, 2008, 08:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's how i remember it too. anwyay, there are patches that can provide resolution upto 1280x1024 (full screen).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version