ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Most Recently Used 1.0.0

<< < (14/18) > >>

TucknDar:
TucknDar, you can try with SoftMaker Office suite if you want, it should work. The entry would be like:
INI_FILE\PathToIni.ini|tmw History|HistoryFile

If you find it working please tell me so I can add it to the FarrMostRecentlyUsed.config file.
-phitsc (July 24, 2008, 12:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
Unfortunately I can't get it working... I've tried putting it in the FarrMostRecentlyUsed.config file as well, just to check, but no. The FarrMostRecentlyUsed.user file didn't work for me with the previous version either, actually, sorry for not reporting this :-[

Everything else works as expected.

Another thing: Concerning the application icons, how will you approach the fact that we could have someting like Notepad++ installed in different locations? Not everyone uses the %PROGRAMFILES% and if we change this in FarrMostRecentlyUsed.config, won't that get overwritten with each new release?

phitsc:
TucknDar, you can try with SoftMaker Office suite if you want, it should work. The entry would be like:

If you find it working please tell me so I can add it to the FarrMostRecentlyUsed.config file.
--- End quote ---
Unfortunately I can't get it working... I've tried putting it in the FarrMostRecentlyUsed.config file as well, just to check, but no. The FarrMostRecentlyUsed.user file didn't work for me with the previous version either, actually, sorry for not reporting this :-[-TucknDar (July 24, 2008, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, thanks for trying anyway. If you want you can send me the respective ini file and also the full path to that ini file and I'll check it out.

Another thing: Concerning the application icons, how will you approach the fact that we could have someting like Notepad++ installed in different locations? Not everyone uses the %PROGRAMFILES% and if we change this in FarrMostRecentlyUsed.config, won't that get overwritten with each new release?
-TucknDar (July 24, 2008, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
To be honest, I was aware of that fact but just ignored it for now. One way I could handle it would be to let users duplicate an entry in their respective FarrMostRecentlyUsed.user file and let that have precedence over the .config file. But then the .user file would have to actually work ;)

TucknDar:

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately I can't get it working... I've tried putting it in the FarrMostRecentlyUsed.config file as well, just to check, but no. The FarrMostRecentlyUsed.user file didn't work for me with the previous version either, actually, sorry for not reporting this :-[-TucknDar (July 24, 2008, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, thanks for trying anyway. If you want you can send me the respective ini file and also the full path to that ini file and I'll check it out.-phitsc (July 24, 2008, 02:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sure, I can do that. Just give me your mail address (PM or "obfuscated" here) and I'll send.

Lashiec:
Cool, I'll experiment with the .ini support later. As for the application paths:

* TED Notepad: %programfiles%\TedNPad.exe
* WinRAR: %programfiles%\WinRAR.exe
* WinUAE: %programfiles%\winuae.exe

TucknDar:
Just for the record: my problem was solved by phitsc :Thmbsup:

edit: Which means that the INI stuff works and the SoftMaker products can be added

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version