ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Most Recently Used 1.0.0

<< < (13/18) > >>

phitsc:
try returning E_EntryType_ALIASFILE
-mouser (July 23, 2008, 12:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
That doesn't exist in my version of the SDK. What value would that have?

mouser:

i apologize for not putting up an updated sdk sooner, i will try to do so tonight.

phitsc:

i apologize for not putting up an updated sdk sooner, i will try to do so tonight.
-mouser (July 23, 2008, 12:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, don't worry ;)

7 works!

phitsc:
0.5.0 is now available. This release adds support for .ini files. There's one provided as an example (see IcoFX in FarrMostRecentlyUsed.config).

TucknDar, you can try with SoftMaker Office suite if you want, it should work. The entry would be like:
INI_FILE\PathToIni.ini|tmw History|HistoryFile

If you find it working please tell me so I can add it to the FarrMostRecentlyUsed.config file.

This release also adds a new alias (mrul) that gives a list of installed (and supported) applications as suggested by jgpaiva. In the .config file it's now possible to specify a file path to the respective applications icon (usually the executable file). This icon is then displayed in FARR when the list is displayed. Since I don't have all these applications installed, I wasn't able to fill them all in. If anyone could provide me with the paths to the following application's icons (executables), that would be cool:
- Microsoft Office 2003
- KMPlayer
- SnagIt
- SQL Server
- TED Notepad
- WinRAR
- WinUAE
- Dreamweaver CS3

Philipp

mouser:

The best just keeps getting better.

Navigation