ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Most Recently Used 1.0.0

<< < (4/18) > >>

jgpaiva:
Ok, i'll update :)

TucknDar:
OK, been trying a bit more, and the plugin does work on my end to. I had to change the office MRUs to Office2003, which worked. So part of the problem was right there between my chair and keyboard...

But I thought just typing 'mru' would bring a complete list? Are only files from the "recent folder" shown? I guess I'll have to do without, since it seems the shell replacement I'm using (LiteStep) doesn't use this like explorer.exe. Both +office and +foxit works and I'm sure other similar will work too, though, so I guess I can make an alias to bring the results I'd like most :Thmbsup:

Great plugin!

TucknDar:
btw many of the file extensions in the ComdDlg32\OpenSaveMRU key are very useful to me, such as:

--- ---HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\OpenSaveMRU\doc
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\OpenSaveMRU\xls

nitrix-ud:
seems like a great plugins

i did not manage to make it work for photoshop MRU
+photoshop|Photoshop
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\MediaBrowser\MRU\Photoshop\FileList

it is not entries like office though...
see capture

jgpaiva:
nitrix: doesn't look like there's any path to a file.. If there was one in any of those folders, it might be possible to get them..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version