ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Most Recently Used 1.0.0

<< < (3/18) > >>

mouser:
Just discovered and tried the ability to specify additional registry keys with +modifiers, like +office.
WOW that is so cool.

An idea:
maybe the first entry in the config file could be like:

--- ---+|DefaultMRU
list of reg keys to check and show by default
that way a user who wanted to could modify the list of reg keys that got checked for the default mru display, and could even add reg keys from certain programs they wanted to show by default.

jgpaiva:
Ok.. The mru for acrobat is a bit different.. It's located under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\8.0\AVGeneral\cRecentFiles. But the problem is that it stores the entries under keys named c# (where # is a number), and then those have values named "tDIText" that store the path.
Oh, and the path looks like this: "/D/Ist/_Current/CM/ApresentaĆ§Ć£o/18-automatic-partitioning.pdf" (which is even more stupid :( ).
Would it be possible to get this to work for acrobat?
If not, no biggie :)

CWuestefeld:
For your MRUing pleasure, here are some I got from my system:

--- ---+km|KMPlayer
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KMPlayer\LastViewFile

+snag|SnagIt
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TechSmith\SnagIt\8\Recent Captures

+sql|SQL Server
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Shell\ProjectMRUList

+msdn|MSDN
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSDN\8.0\WebBrowser\MRU
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSDN\9.0\WebBrowser\MRU
However, a couple of others I tried didn't work as expected:

Trying to do it for EverNote, I got a crash.

--- ---HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EverNote\EverNote\Recent Document List
I thought this would work for IE, but get no results:

--- ---HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedURLs
And these for the MSDN library didn't behave as expected:

--- ---HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSDN\8.0\WebBrowser\MRU
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSDN\9.0\WebBrowser\MRU

jgpaiva:
This may be a very good candidate for something you would want to display in the farr window as soon as farr is shown, instead of the default list of last programs launched by far.  you can do this if you want by going to the hotkeys configuration in far and either modifying the hotkey trigger of choice (Break key) or adding a new one, and specifying mru as the text for the search edit box.
-mouser (July 01, 2008, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
Visual Guide:

PS: mouser: in SC v2.37.01, saving a file after adding a shape to it results in crazy failure, on my vista64.

mouser:
PS: mouser: in SC v2.37.01, saving a file after adding a shape to it results in crazy failure, on my vista64.
--- End quote ---

This x64 crashing was fixed in an unreleased beta of SC; my plan was that as soon as i catch a break from FARR i would update SC, but maybe i need to release a bugfix for x64 users sooner rather than later.  See here for unannounced download of x64 fixed version: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=13525.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version