ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

WinKey Enhancement Project (WEP)

<< < (9/12) > >>

tomos:
hi wep

re win/mousescroll-
just to report it doesnt work with Media Player Classic where the scrollwheel is used to adjust the volume

wep:
re win/mousescroll-
just to report it doesnt work with Media Player Classic where the scrollwheel is used to adjust the volume
-tomos (July 16, 2008, 05:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi, tomos

I checked out win+scrollmouse. Mousescroll work with Classic Media Player (K-Lite codec Pack) without problem. Sound volume I can change with scrollwheel, windows I can switch with <win>+scrollwheel.
What problem you was found? Sound volume do not changes, or windows do not switches?

tomos:
What problem you was found? Sound volume do not changes, or windows do not switches?
-wep (July 16, 2008, 10:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
sorry for not explaining properly!

AND to confuse me (& probably you) even more, it's working today :-\
YESTERDAY when I win+scrolled, the volume on Media Player Classic was adjusted instead of AltTab window showing

If it happens again I'll report & try see what else might be going on

nogojoe:

But in the next releases I may reassign PageDown and PageUp to the "history of the calculations" function.
Last version of the WinMouseTipCalc have better precision of calculations.
-wep (July 08, 2008, 10:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Wep
I’m using WinMouseTipCalc almost everyday now and have a suggestion ---is it possible to make the windows key stay on , perhaps toggle off and on, so that you can free one hand (the one holding down the Win key) it would make reading figures  from papers etc easier like turning pages

Something to think about for your next release

nogojoe

wep:
I’m using WinMouseTipCalc almost everyday now and have a suggestion ---is it possible to make the windows key stay on , perhaps toggle off and on, so that you can free one hand (the one holding down the Win key) it would make reading figures  from papers etc easier like turning pages
Something to think about for your next release
nogojoe
-nogojoe (July 19, 2008, 01:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hi nogojoe

Try new WinTipCalc, which will replace WinMouseTipCalc and WinToolTipCalc.

At beginning I meant to use <win>-key only to switch NumPad-keys temporarily into the calculator mode.
But it is possible to make NumPad-keys as basic calculator input keys and <Win><Numpad keys> will be used as ordinarily <Numpad keys> if that is suitable.

I have few variants for hotkey mapping.
First one you already know.

In the WinTipCalc you can try second one:
Numpad-keys used without <Win> modifier as calculator's input only while ScrollLock is turned on. But if you want to use them as ordinarily (while ScrollLock is turned on), you can use it with <Win> modifier. Other functions used as before, excepting NumLock-key, which you can use as backspace to delete last input. I removed roundoff by number-keys, because I will assign them to additional math functions in next the release. Still you can set roundoff by <Win>+<UP> and <Win>+<Down> between 0 and 20 digits after decimal floating point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version