ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

WinKey Enhancement Project (WEP)

<< < (5/12) > >>

wep:
Now AHK-source and mousescroll.exe (you can find similar code without WinKey modifier in the Help of the Autohotkey compiler) links available!

I only want to include simple MoveGrid functionality into the final WinKey-program when I'll collect all ideas for all keys that might be used with <Win>-key.

wep:
tomos, I have not seen your links at my past visit to the forum.
thank you for them. I think with them I can realize windows arranging by <Win>-key.

there are a couple of other hotkey scripts here (dc) that move windows around - I'm happy with grid
-tomos (July 02, 2008, 01:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

tomos:
great!

I tried out the MouseScroll,
Firstly,
I misunderstood it - I thought it would show & scroll through the "box" shown when you Alt+Tab (must look, think there's something like that here...)
Second:
is this a bug? - it scrolls through all windows in one direction (forwards), but it only scrolls between the two last shown windows when I scroll in opposite direction

lanux128:
yes, same here.. if i hold down the Win key then middle-click, Alt+Tab menu would appear and i am able to use Win+Mouse Wheel to switch apps to & fro. however if use Win+Mouse Wheel only, it works as Tomos described.

wep:
to tomos and lanux128:

I fixed this "bug". Try new MouseScroll! You can switch in the Alt+Tab menu to next or previous item only by <Win>+scroll wheel up or down.
If you release the <Win>-key, then selected item(window) will activated. To escape Alt+Tab menu just press down <Esc> while you holding <Win>.
Also one very useful preview feature I found, testing MouseScroll: if you press down <Alt> while <Win> is holds you can see (check) the selected item(window). It will be activated, but Alt+Tab menu do not hide. If selected item is not you want to switch to, you can continue to scroll mouse, selecting other items in the Alt+Tab menu and preview them by <Alt>.

it scrolls through all windows in one direction (forwards), but it only scrolls between the two last shown windows when I scroll in opposite direction
-tomos (July 04, 2008, 05:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version