ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

WinKey Enhancement Project (WEP)

<< < (4/12) > >>

tomos:
I meant that I prefer to use simple <Win>-keyed move windows to its positions, without any generation of grid on the screen. Anyway I'll try to make it by myself.
-wep (July 01, 2008, 10:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

there are a couple of other hotkey scripts here (dc) that move windows around - I'm happy with gridmove so havent paid much attention to them
Also not sure what to search for ...
these might be worth a read
DONE: move around windows with keys + extra feature
and
(Feature Request) Arrow keys to move windows inside grid

TucknDar:
to TucknDar:
Autohotkey scripting is that all you need! :)
Are you interested in the specific functions?
-wep (July 01, 2008, 12:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
Actually my reply was more aimed at the link that f0dder provided. So basically I'm much in favour of your WEP project ;) But as has been requested, please also provide downloadable sources. That way I can either change things myself or at least learn a little bit more about AHK. Thanks!

tomos:
the default win+key shortcuts aren't useful anyway (except for win+l ...
-jgpaiva (July 01, 2008, 08:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

[OffTopic] is that win+i or win+L  :tellme: :) win+i googles nothing so I think it's lock keyboard or lock something? (how do you unlock :tellme: :) ) [/OffTopic]

jgpaiva:
[OffTopic] is that win+i or win+L  :tellme: :) win+i googles nothing so I think it's lock keyboard or lock something? (how do you unlock :tellme: :) ) [/OffTopic]
-tomos (July 02, 2008, 01:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
:) It's Win+L, for lock... It then displays a dialog to insert password (or use the fingerprint sensor, if you have one :P)

tomos:
thanks for that jg - especially the :p ;D

@wep - not wanting to pester you but I'm looking forward to the MouseScroll upload (thanks!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version