ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

WinKey Enhancement Project (WEP)

<< < (3/12) > >>

jgpaiva:
wep: publishing the source allong with the programs on your main page has 2 advantages:
  1 - people will trust your programs (more) because they can compile them themselves
  2 - can serve as a learning ground for others

About gridmove.. I think you just described what gridmove does, i can't understand what you're asking for..

nosh:
[OT]
BTW,
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/07/01/use-gridmove-to-improve-windows-management/
[/OT]

jgpaiva:
 ;D But that's a nice OT.. Thanks for the heads up, nosh!

wep:
About gridmove.. I think you just described what gridmove does, i can't understand what you're asking for..
-jgpaiva (July 01, 2008, 01:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
I do not use GridMove last time and forgot that it has hotkeys (because i did not used them) too. But now I see that "FastMove is a faster alternative to Command mode.   /*incomplete*/""
I meant that I prefer to use simple <Win>-keyed move windows to its positions, without any generation of grid on the screen. Anyway I'll try to make it by myself.
I have an idea: IMHO, it would be greate function to realize window arrange function (as standart system one called by right click on the taskbar) temporarily for exx. by holding CapsLock.
If somebody would make (or already made) such function, please, lem me know about it and give me a link.

lanux128:
jgpaiva: might be selfish, but reserved it is.-f0dder (July 01, 2008, 08:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
omg! this is the guy who insisted that we should not call it "the tray"!.

anyway, WEP. good project. :up: when you're done, do provide a cheat-sheet sort of display so that the users can view which key is assigned to which tasks..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version