ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

WinKey Enhancement Project (WEP)

(1/12) > >>

wep:
Do you interesting to enhance <Win>-key functionality? Then welcome to the WinKey Enhancement Project (WEP)! Visit http://wep.dcmembers.com, and tell me what do you think about it. Try my little programs and use it if you like them for free. All of them based on Autohotkey scripting. I plan to collect user's opinions and then to make program that will combine all useful functions with <Win>-key. Also I have an idea to write javascript, which will make possible to compile all functions that end-user checked in the table of functions, online, into the single program with wide functionality of the <Win>-key.

jgpaiva:
Interesting ideas! I really like the idea of winesc.

May i make a small request? Could you make the ahk source available? :)

ps: Your donation link isn't correct, it should be: https://www.donationcoder.com/donate/151834

tomos:
sounds great wep!
a combination of them would be super - also as AHK script/s as jgp says

BTW the link to the mouse scroll one isnt working (404)

EDIT/  :-[ just saw this :-[
! Web-page under construction. Some links may be inaccessible!
--- End quote ---

f0dder:
Two things...

1) WEP isn't the best abbreviation to use, since googling tends to bring up topics about this WEP.

2) <Win>+singlekey shortcuts are actually reserved for the operating system, so remapping them can clash with future windows versions.

jgpaiva:
1) WEP isn't the best abbreviation to use, since googling tends to bring up topics about this WEP.
-f0dder (July 01, 2008, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
True, i thought exactly the same.

2) <Win>+singlekey shortcuts are actually reserved for the operating system, so remapping them can clash with future windows versions.
-f0dder (July 01, 2008, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
I think it is a bit selfish of windows to reserve a modifier for himself and only use it for 3 or 4 shortcuts :P
I use the winkey for lots of stuff :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version