ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: A minute countdown timer in PowerPoint

<< < (3/3)

Codebyte:
im working on a nice little app :) stay posted :)
EDIT: Im on vacation and Internet costs $9 so I'm trying to find some free wifi around here... app is done though :)

lanux128:
EDIT: Im on vacation and Internet costs $9 so I'm trying to find some free wifi around here...-Codebyte (July 02, 2008, 12:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
is that for one day? :tellme:

Codebyte:
nah, im back now and im actually gonna upload this in a day or two... i know its taken awhile but its not a poor planning schedule that caused the delay but rather 4th of july, lol... im actually going to redo the app because i dont like the output... trying to match what mouser and traffic wanted..

Nod5:
I like these programs - they make conferences just a little bit more efficient. So the more alternative tools the better. That said I think ZoomIt by Windows Sysinternals ( http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897434.aspx ) already works really well and has some good options:

It doesn't support a text header directly, but that can be solved through a custom background image with text.
It can't display a slideshow in the background - that would have been really nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version