ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Picking the right mouse for gaming - suggestions?

<< < (4/5) > >>

nite_monkey:
I know I am going to get a bunch of people disagreeing with me here, but In my opinion, a mouse is a mouse. You don't need an over priced mouse with so many buttons and configs that you need a third hand just push all of them. I use a simple cheap wireless keyboard/mouse combo for games, and it works perfectly.

Josh:
Am I the only one who finds a trackball to be a very good gaming "mouse"? I have a trackball explorer by microsoft, on my second one, and I have not been able to find a good replacement for it. Nothing comes easier than this trackball. I am looking into the kensington expert mouse which our very own KenR has recommended. Thoughts?

Daleus:
Logitech MX1000 wireless laser moose here.

Absolutely no complaints, ever, in the past three years.

wreckedcarzz:
Alright, NewEgg had a rebate on the G9 (normally $100, it was on sale for $80, and the rebate took it to $60!) so I went and got that. I absolutely love it. The cord is the only negative to the thing (IMO, I'm a wireless guy). The options for it just blow away every other mouse I have used. Definitely worth consideration if you are a heavy mouse user of gamer looking for a new mouse!

tomos:
* f0dder goes on a rampage about the lack of quality mice without a zillion buttons, and without right-handed-only form factor.-f0dder (June 28, 2008, 05:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I bought the Logitech Mx310 a year or two ago,
it's cheap, bisexual ehh, you can use it left or right hands, it does have back/forward buttons, & a button on top - it's easy to ignore them - I've never used the one on top, dont even know what it does (just tested, nothing obvious happening at the moment :D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version