ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Locate 3.0 - great *FAST* HD search tool!

<< < (17/33) > >>

Nighted:
 :-* (Speechless)

tinyvillager:
I know i'm bump'n an old thread,but this looked like the purest locate thread ...

Just letting fans of this application know along with a new update,the author of locate looks like he's kicked it into hypermode and now has a new site w/ forum.I see alot of visitors in the stats at the bottom of donationcoders forum and would highly recommend all you "lurkers" out there to give locate a try. :Thmbsup: 

f0dder:
I know i'm bump'n an old thread,but this looked like the purest locate thread ...

Just letting fans of this application know along with a new update,the author of locate looks like he's kicked it into hypermode and now has a new site w/ forum.I see alot of visitors in the stats at the bottom of donationcoders forum and would highly recommend all you "lurkers" out there to give locate a try. :Thmbsup: 
-tinyvillager link=topic=1385.msg87 :Thmbsup:764#msg87764 date=1196107913
--- End quote ---

Oooh, thanks for telling - I hadn't added locate32 to website watcher, so wouldn't have noticed myself! :Thmbsup:

jmj:
But remember that the new site is still underconstruction and occasianally may not work at all (one such sitution is soon when we install some new components).

tomos:
just a reminder,
Link is:-
http://locate32.webhop.org/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version