ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug report] error when toggling "Hide StatusBar completely" on + off

(1/2) > >>

Nod5:
A very,very small issue: when first activating "Hide StatusBar completely" (in options > display options) and then de-activating it, the statusbar re-appears without expanding the FARR window accordingly. So the status bar partly covers the last match in the list. If no match is displayed, like when the inputbox is empty, then the statusbar party covers the input box. Restarting FARR solves the issue.

Something similar seems to happen when horizontal scroll bars appear - they also "steal" windowspace from the match list (concealing parts of the last match) instead of expanding the FARR window to accommodate them.

mouser:
if you then restart farr, is the problem solved?

Nod5:
Yes, the statusbar issue goes away after restarting FARR (that's why it is a "very, very small" and not just a "very small" issue ;D). The horizontal scroll issue remains after restart.

mouser:
Thanks -- yeah i'm not diminishing the bug, just getting clues to help me figure it out. Thanks, i'll put it on todo list.

mouser:
i've decided to remove the option to hide the statusbar.. it's much too troublesome to get working right and i think on reflection it's probably important that that mechanism for providing feedback is visible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version