I'm searching for the perfect solution for sharing my files....
Scenario: I work at multiple computers (home, business, mobile -> tabletpc, smartphone) and want to have access everywhere to the same data. The data itself are various -> documents, big database, roboform data etc.). At the moment I'm carrying a usb harddisk with me for this...but now I want to change to a "virtual" drive. My wishes
- Secure Online Storage (like Amazon S3)
- Synchronization automatically
- Local Caching for the data in case when I'm offline and for performance reasons (multiple files copying)
- Accessible via Drive Letter in Windows Explorer
- Online Storage accessible via Web (e.g. from Internet Cafe where no Software installation is possible)
- Partial File Updating (-> on big files only the "difference" is submitted)
- Cooperation with company firewall
I had a look at Jungle Disk (no local Caching), Webdrive (expensive, no web access, problems with connecting behind the company firewall), TeamDrive (expensive), Foldershare (no local File).
Has somebody else already set up such a solution which I want?
Thanks + Greetings