topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 12:08 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: gauging interest: trade my DWCS3 book for design work? possibility  (Read 4284 times)

Jammo the OrganizedFellow

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • OrganizedFellow
    • Donate to Member
Please understand, I'm not offering my book. Just gauging interest, see if it's worth it for me/you.

Back in August, I was going to buy Dreamweaver CS3. And in anticipation, I bought the DWCS3 Bible (link)
but after careful consideration of my expenses, it was not possible.

So I have this brand new book, CD included. It's never even been thumbed through.
Would this item be fair enough trade to someone in exchange for a little graphic design work? Like a logo?
Although I have no problem designing my own work, I just have no need for the book.

(I posted this on webhostingtalk, but it was delete cause a moderator there cant count to 10 (i need 10 posts to post an advertisement - dumb!))
As an aspiring web developer/designer, it is a constant struggle to cope with my ADHD + Hypomania/Bipolar Disorder.

The slow growth of my web dev projects is eclipsed by my patience, understanding and desire to learn AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE as I slowly progress.

X_____jamjammo_____

mitzevo

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Control is power
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Offer still up?
The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

Jammo the OrganizedFellow

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • OrganizedFellow
    • Donate to Member
YES, offer still up!
Sorry, I know it's a month late.

I don't know why I didn't get the email about your post here mitzevo.

I still have the book. Please PM me for details or questions!
As an aspiring web developer/designer, it is a constant struggle to cope with my ADHD + Hypomania/Bipolar Disorder.

The slow growth of my web dev projects is eclipsed by my patience, understanding and desire to learn AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE as I slowly progress.

X_____jamjammo_____