ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug report] launching problem after installing 2.10.01

(1/5) > >>

nitrix-ud:
Hi mouser,

after installing 2.10.01 (from 2.08) i have launching problem with roboform passcards

before i would just launch passcards from FARR (as i would launch text files...), it would log me in to this forum, my bank and so on...
now it opens the passcard in roboform editor ...  :o

i'm not sure the new way you use for launching results solved that many bugs compared to the one it added (i was very reluctant before installing the latest version)

maybe one should be able to choose which one he wants

me ? i want FARR back to 2.08 ;)

mouser:
I'm going to try to release an update today which has an option so you can choose to use the launching method employed prior to 2.10.01, so just hang on for a little while longer and you will be able to use the old method.

nitrix-ud:
any news on the update ?

Jesper Hertel:
 :o I just found out that my Find And Run Robot 2.10.01 cannot launch any documents I have tried (Word - .doc, OpenOffice - .ods and .odt, .txt, .pdf). It does launch .url and .lnk, but not ordinary documents, it seems!

Heeeelp!! I feel crippled! I can't live without Find and Run Robot. If it is crippled as it is now, I am too!!  :(

I  :-* FARR - please make it work again!

nitrix-ud:
yes please mouser, you promised an update on june 21 !!!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version