ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DC Forum Members -- Tell Us About Your Website

<< < (2/7) > >>

gjehle:
follvalsch.dethe entry point to my pet projects. right now there's only one of them listed, but there's more to come. The name is a pun in itself, in english it would be something like 'wotallytrong'voobar.follvalsch.demore or less random open source stuff by moi, you'll find the lasted unofficial Mircyption/XChat code thereunlimitedmileage.neta friend an I did a west-coast roadtrip and were planning on doing a travel-log, we ended up traveling more than writing about it, and haven't gotten the chance to revive the project yet due to time constraints on both endsnerddeutsch.dethis was a birthday present I got this year from housetier, now nerdy is that?! (it's a pun on 'Norddeutsch' the accumulative term for all northern German dialects), right now it's housetier's battleground for testing a new kind of drupal setup, but soon this will grow into something bigger ;)
there's a couple of other sites in the pipeline, but there's nothing to talk about, yet ;)

nite_monkey:
Just Plain Super Its more or less just a personal site that I update with random things that I find interesting, and it has a forums page for people to just hang out.

icekin:
icekin

That's my main site/ blog which I haven't updated in over 2 years. Now that I am out of uni, maybe that will get some work again, but looks unlikely as I have a job on my hands shortly. I've meanwhile written about nearly 30 articles in 2 years waiting to be published, but need refinement and formatting. That is the only site that I personally run.

In addition, I've done about 15 or so sites for various clients, but none of those sites are still being actively run by me. They were used purely as projects. One of my ideas at the moment is to go back into the web design business, but partner with someone else.

Mark0:
Basically the two on my signature.

Online TrID file identifier
It's a file identifier tool, one of the pages of the website where I put the various tools / apps / little projects I have coded.
You just upload a file, and it show his best guesses about what the file is (not just looking at his extension, off course).

File Extension Seeker
This is an alternative to the more known file extensions listing websites.
It let you make complex and very fast searches, and the DB is continuously updated from the above mentioned websites.
So for example you search for LID extension and you get the results from FILExt, FileInfo, File-Extensions and my TrID tool at the same time.

Bye!

sri:
I run http://www.howtotuts.com/

Planning to revive it (co-blog) w/ icekin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version