ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR Won't Start Programs - Vista

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
ok, progress!

try this version with that same option (no need to uninstall, just install new version on top of old):
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/downloads/alpha/FindAndRunRobotSetup.exe

bobblehead:
100% Success!

That version works with the Microsoft programs and all other programs. The fastest loading of programs I have seen so far and I have tried quite a few.

I will give it a couple days work out, and if all goes well I will add a short review to my site(s) for all your efforts. Very much appreciated.

-=Geo=-
  (¯`·._.·ns¢ävË·._.·´¯)

mouser:
 :beerchug:

it's kind of bizarre how the different methods of launching work for some people and not others..
the new version that worked for you seemed to cause issues for others, so until i find a surefire single method that works for everyone, the next release will contain another option setting to choose the method.

again i want to thank you for taking the time to post and being willing to try out these different versions and settings -- it helps me make a better program for everyone and it's a huge help to me in resolving some of these tricky issues.  :up:

f0dder:
bobblehead: nice that you didn't just give up, but stepped by here - might even end up benefiting other users as well :Thmbsup:

justice:
Wooo welcome to the forum bobblehead :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version