ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Someone MUST make a new PowerMarks program.

<< < (38/42) > >>

Outertech Support:
We have Build 50 with further improvements to Firefox launching. Linkman is now able to launch into existing tab/new tab/new window, without touching prefs.js at all (browser.link.open_external etc).

superboyac:
We have Build 50 with further improvements to Firefox launching. Linkman is now able to launch into existing tab/new tab/new window, without touching prefs.js at all (browser.link.open_external etc).

-Outertech Support (May 11, 2010, 02:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
I wanted to point out that the Firefox launching into existing tab is working well, once again.  Thanks Outertech.

cyberdiva:
We have Build 50 with further improvements....
--- End quote ---
One improvement I keep hoping to see (but probably haven't bothered to ask for) is an option of whether or not Linkman launches at startup.  I try to include in my startup menu only those apps I know I'm going to need right away.  Everything else gets added when I need it.  Every time I install a new version of Linkman, WinPatrol alerts me that Linkman has inserted itself into the startup menu, and each time I respond that no, it is NOT OK.  Since Linkman includes options for things like desktop icons, why not add an option to start at startup?  It's no big deal, but Linkman is one of my very favorite apps, and I'd like it to be perfect  :) .

superboyac:
We have Build 50 with further improvements....
--- End quote ---
One improvement I keep hoping to see (but probably haven't bothered to ask for) is an option of whether or not Linkman launches at startup.  I try to include in my startup menu only those apps I know I'm going to need right away.  Everything else gets added when I need it.  Every time I install a new version of Linkman, WinPatrol alerts me that Linkman has inserted itself into the startup menu, and each time I respond that no, it is NOT OK.  Since Linkman includes options for things like desktop icons, why not add an option to start at startup?  It's no big deal, but Linkman is one of my very favorite apps, and I'd like it to be perfect  :) .
-cyberdiva (May 11, 2010, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Should already be working:

Outertech Support:
It may be a problem in the installer, we'll look into it for the next build.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version