ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Someone MUST make a new PowerMarks program.

<< < (36/42) > >>

Outertech Support:
I wanted to thank all DonationCoder users which have participated in the Linkman 7.90 beta test.-Outertech Support (March 08, 2010, 11:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

While we're thanking people....Thank you, OuterTech Guys, for making this a free upgrade to existing v7.x users & not seeing these improvements as an excuse to bump the version to 8.0 to generate some cash.

While I'm not one of your oldest users I may be becoming one of your users who is most impressed by the way you conduct business.  :Thmbsup:
-Innuendo (March 10, 2010, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

8.0 will be someday a free update too.

delwoode:
Tried the latest version of Linkman light and it was no use to me,
Hated the splash screen that takes too long to go away, It didnt integrate with firefox, and it just froze too many times so i removed it.

Outertech Support:
You should have contacted support. Any freeze problem indicates something gone awry during installations (Microsoft VC++ redistributable, LinkmanFox.xpi etc). We can see what's wrong when you send the errorlog file which Linkman creates. As to the splash screen, it displays at most for 1.7 seconds, I don't think it's too long (unless it did not go away because it was related to the freeze problem you had). It can also be disabled in the Pro version.

delwoode:
You should have contacted support. Any freeze problem indicates something gone awry during installations (Microsoft VC++ redistributable, LinkmanFox.xpi etc). We can see what's wrong when you send the errorlog file which Linkman creates. As to the splash screen, it displays at most for 1.7 seconds, I don't think it's too long (unless it did not go away because it was related to the freeze problem you had). It can also be disabled in the Pro version.
-Outertech Support (March 18, 2010, 06:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
Your right I should have gone to the website and tried to find out the cause.
disagree with you about the splash screen though, it was more like 3 seconds for me and well however made it might have thought it was cool to have it slowly fade in and out but its just too slow and annoying.
I uninstalled the program about 30mins after installing it, sorry.

Outertech Support:
The fade in/out should be quick, unless there is something going wrong. You see it in this video at 0:30: http://www.outertech.com/files/linkman_video.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version