ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Someone MUST make a new PowerMarks program.

<< < (34/42) > >>

superboyac:
Thanks Outertech, I appreciate the continued development of Linkman.  Regarding the opening in tabs issues, why is it that Roboform can do it, but Linkman cannot?  I'm not trying to be an ass about it, I'm just wondering why other programs can do it. Yes, you are correct, even PM stopped being able to do it in later versions of Firefox, but then again, development stopped on PM long before that.

J-Mac:
It's simple enough to do yourself - everything I launch from Linkman opens in a new tab. Install the TabMix Plus extension and configure tab openings for all possible launches from links, other applications, etc.

Jim

Outertech Support:
Thanks Outertech, I appreciate the continued development of Linkman.  Regarding the opening in tabs issues, why is it that Roboform can do it, but Linkman cannot?  I'm not trying to be an ass about it, I'm just wondering why other programs can do it. Yes, you are correct, even PM stopped being able to do it in later versions of Firefox, but then again, development stopped on PM long before that.
-superboyac (January 16, 2010, 12:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Roboform reconfigures Firefox, you can do it yourself, see J-Mac post.

superboyac:
It's simple enough to do yourself - everything I launch from Linkman opens in a new tab. Install the TabMix Plus extension and configure tab openings for all possible launches from links, other applications, etc.

Jim
-J-Mac (January 16, 2010, 12:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, I had no idea about that, and I've been using Tab Mix Plus for a long time!

superboyac:
Thanks, Outertech, for the support and the always speedy responses!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version