ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Someone MUST make a new PowerMarks program.

<< < (20/42) > >>

Outertech Support:
The new freeware version will be available this week. It's simply our strategy to give the Pro users a new version first.

TucknDar:
Yes, I realize that, but I was referring to the actual installer, which is a bit unfriendly, IMO. Would much prefer a regular installation routine.

cyberdiva:
We have replaced "replace" with "edit" 2 days ago (from 7.8.0.3 on).
-Outertech Support (March 17, 2009, 09:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have tried unsuccessfully to find a link to 7.8.0.3.  I received an email message saying that version 7.80 is available, but I'm already running 7.8.0.1.  When I clicked on Updates on the Linkman interface, all it did was take me to the homepage, leaving me to search for updates.   :(  Shouldn't an "Updates" link take one to a specific Updates page?  I would also expect it to let me know whether there's a more recent version than the one I currently am using?

SKA:
cyberdiva

Suggest you manually get latest version Linkman Pro 7.8.0.7 from here:
http://linkman.outertech.com/index.php?_charisma_page=downloads

The free version is still at 7.71

SKA

cyberdiva:
Thanks very much, SKA.  I was actually on that page earlier, but I didn't see a specific version number.  This time, I did, and I've now downloaded and installed 7.8.0.7.  I do wish that the downloaded file would bear the specific version number--lkmn7807.exe, rather than the more generic lkmn780.exe.  I hold onto these files for a while, and I always want to know which specific version it is.  It's obviously easy enough to rename the files, and that's what I do, but I'd prefer Linkman to do it. 

Again, many thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version